Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TOP 5 TV Interviews

#5 - Funny Surfer Dude

A surfer describes the waves with some awesome sound-effects:




#4 - Psycho Dog Man

An Australian man recounts a story of some neighborhood dogs that tried to attack him, with an included re-enactment:




#3 - Grape Stomp Lady

An unfortunate, yet hilarious mishap during a live news report. I love how the anchors back at the station are trying not to laugh. "I can't breathe!"




#2 - Backin' Up Lady

A lady tells the story of what she did when some guys (one with a black hoodie, one with a white hoodie) tried to rob the convenience store. "He shot the rubber!"



Some guys took the video and made a music video about it. It's pretty catchy, so be careful because it might get stuck in your head after watching it!"




#1 - Bed Intruder

A guy talks about the dude that tried to rape his sister and gives him a stern warning:



Another music video was made of this one. Also very likely to get stuck in your head. I can't watch the original video anymore without hearing the song in my head!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! All of those are so funny! Even though I have see all but #5 before (and many times at that!) I still laugh so hard every time I watch one! I don't know if I will ever get sick of them!

    ReplyDelete