Monday, October 4, 2010

TOP 5 Stop Motion Music Videos

You all knew it was coming! With so many music videos readily available on YouTube, its hard not to include at least a few whenever I do a video TOP 5. Same idea as last time, but these are all music videos. Some are done surprisingly well, even with a low budget. Enjoy the TOP 5 stop motion music videos!


#5 - "You Came Out" by We Have Band

Alright I'll be the first to admit that this movie is a little creepy... But I thought it was such an interesting idea that I had to include it!




#4 - "Odd Socks" by Grand Pocket Orchestra

Each frame in this video has paper cut-outs that move along with the video. A pretty neat idea.




#3 - "End Love" by OK Go

This video literally shows how long it can to make a stop motion video. Since it is outside you are able to see the sunlight and watch as the shadows grow and it turns to night into day and back into night. Oh, and gotta love the goose!




#2 - "Her Morning Elegance" by Oren Lavie

A catchy tune in a bedroom scene (not THAT kind of bedroom scene you dirty boy!) They put a lot of everyday bedroom objects to good use!




#1 - "Strawberry Swing" by Coldplay

This video is AMAZING. At first I was like oh that is some cool CGI, yadda yadda yadda. But then I saw the end. Just wait; you'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Like you, my favorite is Strawberry Swing. I could watch that one over and over and still be completely amazed by it! That first one is kinda creepy but really awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete