Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TOP 5 Ways to Torture K.C.

If you've ever wanted to find out my deepest, darkest secrets, these are the TOP 5 most useful things to threaten me with - all 5 of them send shivers down my back just thinking about them!



#5 - Drill to Kneecap

Slowly drill your way through my kneecap until I give in. It doesn't matter what size bit you use. I'll probably give in before you even have it turned on.



#4 - Rusty Cheese Grater

Imagining you using a rusty old cheese grater to slowly shred you way through my epidermis gives me the heebie jeebies!



#3 - Needle in Eyeball

I can't imagine facing a needle coming ever closer to my eyeball. I barely made it through Lasik surgery! I can't imaging what that or a needle would feel like without any kind of numbing...



#2 - Paper-cuts

These would have to be made with manila folders, and focused around the webbing on fingers & toes, under the tongue, and in the corners of lips



#1 - Fingernails Ripped Out

Ugh. Can't even imagine the pain. It hurts bad enough to get a hangnail, but to have your whole nail slowly pulled out... Ouch!

1 comment:

  1. Damn! You just laid out all my plans for christmas! Thanks a lot! Now you don't get anything!

    ReplyDelete