Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TOP 5 Feel-Good Videos

This first category consists of videos that give you that tingly feeling, deep down inside, that just leave you feeling happy. I had a few different videos in mind when I created this list, but these were my top picks:

#5 - "National Anthem at Fenway Park"
This video was shot during "Disability Day at Fenway Park", where they had a special needs individual sing our National Anthem.



#4 - "Paul Potts on 'Britain's Got Talent'"
Many of you have probably already seen this video, but I was surprised by how it made me feel. Maybe I'd like opera? I'm still too scared to try it out. But if it always makes you feel like this then I probably could enjoy it.




#3 - "Christian the Lion"
A really cool story, although the video does a horrible job at explaining the story. If you want to find out more about the story search Google here. P.S. the music is really cheesy.



#2 - "Where the Hell is Matt?"
I don't know what it is about this video that gets me, but there is something just about it that I enjoy. Maybe it is just its simplicity, or there might even be a subliminal message, but I think I could watch it forever...



#1 - "CAN"
This man deserves to be father of the century! I don't think anyone can watch this movie without feeling some kind of emotion and spirit.

1 comment: